The third round of Serendip Spa & Yoga's Teacher Training is open for registration!
Embark on the journey of your lifetime and learn how to teach life-changing Vinyasa Flow-based yoga with this 200-hour training. Dive deep in ancient yogic philosophy and techniques mixed with cutting-edge anatomy to teach Vinyasa Flow to a high standard and deepen your own knowledge and practice.
This training, the first ever one in Brussels in Vinyasa Flow yoga, will give you:
- Knowledge and understanding of ancient practices and techniques, and their relevance today
- A thorough understanding of functional anatomy and biomechanics with an exploration of bones and muscles, connective tissue and joints, and revolutionary concepts that every teacher should know
- A deep understanding of key asana and family of poses and the concept of holistic organic alignment
- Tools to sequence powerful and effective classes and practices, as well as keys to adapt your classes for different needs
- Space and tools for personal enquiry, finding your own voice and what you stand for, a deeper sense of self.
Serendip Spa’s Teacher Training is a one-of-a-kind teacher training in Belgium, with the first certified Vinyasa Flow yoga teacher (E-RYT200) and first Trauma-Center, Trauma Sensitive Yoga Facilitator (TCTSY-F) in Brussels, Emmanuelle Lambert. This year, this training has been reviewed, updated and will debut a new format in the form of five 4-Day Intensive Modules + one weekend dedicated to the final practical exams. The training is in English with possibilities to switch to French if / when needed.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +32 2 503 55 04 to receive the APPLICATION FORM including all the information on dates, pricing, pre-requisites, and terms and conditions.